1. Purchase Agreement
- “We”, and “Us” and “Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd” mean Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd ABN 74 149 021 009 and “You” means you the customer.
- “Products” means goods sold by Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd ABN 74 149 021 009 on this website.
2. Refund & Exchange Policy
All products must be returned in a saleable condition as soon as possible following purchase. The Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd does not allow any returns on coffee purchased unless there is a quality issue with the coffee. Appropriate packaging must be used to ensure that no in-transit damage occurs. All returns will be inspected for authenticity prior to processing for refund or exchange. The purchaser may be contacted to clarify any issues relating to the returned product or to improve our quality processes. Returned product postage will be at the discretion of Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd.
Exchanges, resending, and refunds due to issues relating to order fulfilment are at Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd’s discretion and may be subject to postage or restocking fees.
If the purchaser qualifies for free shipping, it is their sole responsibility to select the appropriate shipping method. Refunds will not be provided for free shipping.
3. Orders and Specifications
In return for us agreeing to consider your order, you agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply irrespective of the method of payment.
- We are not obliged to accept any order from you.
- Where we accept an order from you these Terms and Conditions apply and constitute an agreement by you to purchase the products on the order.
- You cannot cancel or vary an order without our agreement.
- If we notify you in writing that the product ordered is SOLD OUT, then you may cancel the order and obtain a refund of any funds paid.
- The price of the products will be set out on the order and the invoice and will include Sales Tax if applicable.
- Direct bank deposits and most credit cards are accepted as payments.
- Payment terms are to be agreed when you accept the order and will be either:
- Payment prior to delivery
- Terms otherwise agreed between you and us
- If you fail to pay the balance of funds owing when it is due, we may:
- Charge you for all reasonable cost, fees and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment for the product.
- Take possession of the products and allow our authorised representative access to your premises to remove the products from those premises.
Delivery will be made via a number of partners and the estimated delivery times will be indicated within each specific sale according to the dispatch location. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Individual order status can be tracked in the My Account, My Orders section. We charge shipping and handling for each sale you purchase from unless otherwise stated on the website. Due to the nature of our business, we may consolidate orders where possible from more than one sale. For these orders, shipping and handling charges will remain unaltered.
Dates specified for delivery are estimates and failure to deliver within the time stated will not entitle you to repudiate this agreement in whole or part.
- We will repair or replace any item sold if there is any manufacturing defect in material or workmanship within 1 month of delivery. We will choose whether to repair or replace the product.
- It is your responsibility and at your cost to deliver the goods to, and dispatch from our service centre at Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd ABN 74 149 021 009.
- Consumable products such as coffee beans, coffee pods, or any other ancillary products are not subject to warranty claims.
- The laws implies various terms and conditions and warranties, which might apply to us supplying goods and services to you. To the extent permissible by law, we exclude all those conditions and warranties. Our liability in relation to goods is limited at our option to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
- We are not subject to and you release us from any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the products. You agree that we are not responsible if the products do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulations and we are not liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance.
- Risk of damage passes to you at the completion of the delivery process will pass to you on delivery unless otherwise specified in the Direct Import Goods Clause.
8. Force majeure
We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the agreement by reason or any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of the obligations in relation to the products if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
9. Authority to Leave
By selecting No and clicking Accept on our Signature on Delivery option you authorise the courier to leave the goods unattended at the delivery address and you accept that once the courier has done so, the complete order has been received. Selection of Authority to Leave is deemed by our couriers as a signature from the recipient.
Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd and couriers associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from the Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release Grand Cru Coffee Pty Ltd from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses if Authority to Leave is selected.
Should the courier be unable to leave the parcel or deem the location to be an unsafe area to leave the parcel or your instruction text is unclear; the courier may leave an attempted delivery card and return the parcel to their depot.